Reporting to: Head of Sales
Location: (TP.HCM: 5; Hanoi:1; Danang: 1)
- HCM: 61 Cao Duc Lan, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City
- Ha Noi: T608, 643A Pham Van Dong, Bac Tu Liem Dist.
- Da Nang: C9 Thanh Luong 24, Hoa Xuan, Cam Le Dist
- Establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers.
- Look for new business possibilities and potential clients and provide/present options/solutions to customers.
- Finalise quotation, meet with customers to discuss and negotiate solutions and contract conditions.
- Maintain a close eye on the situation throughout the sales process, report promptly, and take appropriate action to ensure a successful transaction.
- Coordinate with related departments to complete the documents and procedures with relevant organizations / agencies to successfully implement and accept projects.
- Create various reports and enter complete and timely information into the company’s CRM system.
- Participate in weekly team meetings;
- Discuss sales system solutions with the team.
- Perform the job in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as may be reasonably required from time-to-time.
- Bachelor/Engineer degree in business, or related field. (major in Engineering is a plus).
- Fluency in English (4 skills).
- Proficient office skills.
- Strong communication, presenting and negotiating abilities.
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Minimum 03 years of experience in similar position.
- Willingness to travel for business trips when necessary (Male priority, B1, B2 license).
- Solar energy experience is a bonus.
- Salary: Negotiation.
- Holidays bonus.
- Data provided.
- Vehicle is provided for work trips or client meetings.
- Laptop, cellphone.
- Product training and sales skills from industry professionals.
- Annual company trip/teambuilding.
- Other benefits including social insurance, 24-hour insurance.
Please send CVs to: email@example.com