SkyBox makes smart solar simple with an advanced technology single-box design, and represents a breakthrough in the field of advanced power conversion, processing and control. The fully integrated design of the SkyBox system eliminates external charge controllers and communication boxes, significantly cutting installation time and cost. Ease-of-installation makes this energy solution ideal for installers interested in following the market’s move towards battery-based systems.
- Hệ thống SystemEdge Off Grid 830BLU-300AFCI
- Hệ thống SystemEdge Off Grid 420BLU-300AFCI
- Hệ thống Outback Power Panel Mount
New EMS 2.0 Features!
What is the SkyBox Energy Management System?
Firmware 1.3.27 saw the launch of the new SkyBox Energy Management System (EMS) 2.0. This release added compatibility with the widest variety of 48V battery chemistries on the market today.
In addition to that, the 1.3.27 firmware added several features.
- Configurable battery discharge current limit
- Lithium SoC Tracking
- Drop down menu for quick selection of third-party lithium (SimpliPhi, Blue Ion, etc)
What 48V Batteries are SkyBox Compatible with EMS 2.0?
The following batteries are supported with EMS 2.0:
- EnergyCell Pure Lead Runtime
- LG Chem
- Blue Ion
- EnergyCell NanoCarbon
- EnergyCell PLC
- EnergyCell RE High Capacity
- EnergyCell OPzV
What Can I Expect for Future SkyBox Firmware Updates?
- AC Coupling is in Beta now!
- AC Load Management Planned for 2020
- 120 Degree Phase Angle
- Options for increasing days of autonomy
SystemEdge Packages & Integrations
- SkyBox SE-530PLR-SBX – Pure Lead Runtime Batteries
- SkyBox SE-514PHI-SBX – SimpliPhi Lithium-Ion Batteries
- SkyBox SE-521PHI-SBX – SimpliPhi Lithium-Ion Batteries
- SkyBox SE-530BLU-SBX – NorthStar AGM Thin Plate Lead Carbon Batteries
- SkyBox SE-560XLC-SBX – EnergyCell High Capacity Lead Carbon Batteries
The SkyBox also has these new product integrations for full compliance with NEC 2014 and NEC 2017 Rapid Shutdown requirements:
- SkyBox Rapid Shutdown Kit (NEC 2014)
- IMO Module Level Rapid Shutdown (NEC 2017)