POWER RANGE: 10 – 200KVA
The Central Power Supply for emergency systems CPSS7 (10-200kVA) is a static CPSS. It utilizes advanced 3-level inverter technology and digital technology for complete interconnection, offering benefits such as high efficiency and high power density while only taking up a small amount of floor space.
AEC’s CPSS provide safe, stable, clean and ecological energy to loads and are considered ideal for providing completely safe and reliable protection, particularly suitable for data centers, IT server rooms and precision tools.
- Central Power Supply System for emergency systems with 3-level technology;
- Constant overload of 120%;
- Batteries 10-12 years expected life;
- Charging time of less than 12 hours;
- Structure compliant with CEI EN 62040;
- Modular design;
- Can be upgraded on site (from 50kVA up to 120kVA);
- 96% efficiency;
- With output power factor 1;
- Fully settable from the on-site display;
- Self-cleaning function;
- Graphic capture in wave form on the display (black box).