Batteries for uninterruptible power supply have been specially designed to feed ups, emergency systems or other ups application.
Utilizing the latest advance design oxygen recombination technology, aec has applied its 50 years experience in the lead-acid battery field to produce the optimum design of sealed lead-acid batteries specifically for ups applications.
BATTERIES 12V FOR UPS DETAILS
- Totally sealed and no hydrogen gas emissions in operation;
- No water topping during the battery life. in fact, water addition is not allowed;
- No risk of electrolyte leakage because the electrolyte (diluted sulphuric acid) is absorbed in a glass-matt separator-AGM;
- Plates are robust as they are molded with special alloys having different components that guarantee to the grids high mechanical resistanc;
- Container and lid are made of abs (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene);
- Conformity to international standards such as JIS, ul, vde, IATA;
- High discharge intensity;
- Design life 10-12 or more than 12 years in according to euro bat guide;
- Case: ul-94 hb or ul94-v0 flame retardant.
BATTERY CABINET FOR UPS:
The UPS battery cabinet is an accessory designed to extend the autonomy of the UPS. Each UPS has its own external battery cabinet and the number of batteries changes according to the UPS model to which it will be connected.